Sunday, 10 May 2015

No Books Allowed (2)


No Books Allowed is the brain child of Raimy from Readaraptor. It's a way to share with you what I have been doing with my time that has nothing to do with being a blogger, or reading books.



Movies
Once again we have been watching a lot of movies, again with mixed results.
The Purge: Anarchy: This was a lot better than the first movie, we felt this one had more of a plot to it than the previous one and we loved the ending.
Alien Abduction: Although I wouldn't say this was amazing, it was actually better than I expected it to be, but not really an amazing movie.
Vampire Academy: I know I'm late to this one, but since this was on Netflix I thought I would give it a go. I went into it with low expectations and while it's not one I would watch again, I did quite like it.
Avengers: Age of Ultron: LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this movie so much. I saw this with my brother on one of our movie days. We laughed, I cried, and we laughed some more. You HAVE to see this movie.
Godzilla: I saw the movie years ago, and to be honest wasn't to bothered if I saw the 2014 version of it. But my b/f wanted to watch it so we did, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I just thought it was a remake of the old one, but this had more in it.
X-Men: Days of Future Past: I saw this on the movie channel, b/f is behind on them so I watched it alone. I wasn't too fusses on this one to be honest. I loved seeing some old characters again but I wouldn't say it was one that will stick in my mind.

I'm really excited for a few of the movies coming out over the next few months, Pixels, Tomorrowland, Jurassic World, Poltergeist, Pitch Perfect 2, and Mockingjay Part 2.

Gaming
I play Mario Kart 8 every day, myself and the b/f have races against each other, mostly for bragging rights but occasionally for who hangs the washing up, who does the dishes. But now that my Xbox 360 is set up in the bedroom instead of the living room, I can play more of my Lego games (currently Lego Pirates of the Caribbean), or my dance games (and not make a fool of myself in front of said b/f). So now not only am I reading for my blog, but also playing Mario Kart 8, Lego Pirates, and movie watching. No wonder I hardly have any time left at the end of the day ;)


Do you have any movie recommendations, or games I HAVE to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...