Saturday, 2 May 2015

The Reading Queue: May


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Physical Books
The Pointless Book 2 by Alfie Deyes [review]
One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart [DNF]
Black Horizon by M.G. Harris [review]
Chopstix by A.T. Raydan [review]

Electronic Review Books
Never Forgotten by Kelly Risser [DNF]
The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark [review]
Made For You by Melissa Marr [DNF]
Ferals: The Crow Talker by Jacob Grey [DNF]
Delete by Kim Curran [review]
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally [review]

The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Life Unaware by Cole Gibsen [review]

I also managed to read the following books...
Choose Me by Heidi McLaughlin [review]
Crystal Force by Joe Ducie [review]
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally [review]
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally [review]
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally [review]
Daylighters by Rachel Caine [review]

The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman & Chris Riddell [review]
The Broken Hearts' Society of Suite 17C by Leigh Ann Kopans [review]
Asa by Jay Crownover [review]
Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith [review]
Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson [review]
Starborn by Lucy Hounsom [review]

I finally picked up my reading pace this month, and although there are a few more DNF, I am happy with the books I did read. The reviews to come will be added as they go live in the next week.

Now lets take a look at what I plan to read this month...

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Lottery Boy by Michael Byrne
Gypsy Girl by Kathryn James
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
Mother of Eden by Chris Beckett

Electronic Review Books
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
The It Girl by Katy Birchall
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
Terminal by J.L. Bryan
Dark Vision by Debbie Johnson

Girl Underwater by Claire Kells
The Novice by Taran Matharu
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
Uprooted by Naomi Novik


Now I've shared what I plan to read for May's Reading Queue, let me know what you plan to read :)

3 comments:

  1. You did great last month and you have some awesome books lined up for May. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great in April!! And I've heard good things about The Girl at Midnight. I have An Ember in the Ashes on my list as well. Hopefully we'll get lots of great reading done again this month! Enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I am always shocked to see how many books you read in one month. And to see that most of them are reviewed! IMPRESSIVE!!!! May will be a blast with the books you selected. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...