Sunday, 10 May 2015

The Sunday Post (19)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Falling Deep by Diana Gardin from Netgalley via publicist
Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas from Netgalley
The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes from Netgalley
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher from publisher

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
The Heir by Kiera Cass purchased by myself

Falling Deep was a review request from the author, I really like the sound of this one so had to give it a try. Because You'll Never Meet Me has been on my radar for a while, and this is an old request that has just been approved. The Fixer was a surprise approval, is from the USA publisher and I really didn't expect to get this one, but it's been on my radar for a while so I am looking forward to starting this. The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak was an old request that just arrived from the publisher, I can't wait to make a start on this one too.

The Heir is one I picked up on kindle to try and save space in my bookcases. I am hoping I can fit this one in at some point this month.

Highlights from the blog
  • I took part in the Chopstix blog tour last weekend with a guest post from Wendy Wu, the protagonist, and my review of the book itself.
  • Girl Underwater was a book that blew me away, I had so many feelings whilst reading this one and I share them with my review.
  • Another amazing book from Sarah J. Maas, my review of A Court of Thorns and Roses shares my feelings on this new world.
  • Take a look an see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.
  • The Wicked Will Rise was a disappointing read for me, my review shares what I thought of the second book in the series, and also why I don't see myself continuing with it either.
  • Another great audiobook from Sebastian Fitzek, Amok was just as great as The Child, see what I thought of the plot and the narration.
  • Renegade is the second book in the Silver Blackthorn series, and I loved this one just as much as the first. 

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...