Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Sunday Post (20)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
This Is Not a Love Story by Keren David from NetGalley
Uprooted by Naomi Novik from publisher
The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi from NetGalley

This Is Not a Love Story was an old request that just got approved, as was The Water Knife. I'm off work on holiday this week so I hope to catch up with my review books from NetGalley. Uprooted was sent from the publisher, I already have this one from NetGalley but the hardback of this book is so gorgeous.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Demon Lord of Karanda by David Eddings purchased by myself
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas purchased by myself

Limits by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt from author
Ties by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt from author
Drift by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt from author

Demon Lord of Karanda is another book to complete my collection for my David Eddings books again, I just need a few more before it's complete. A Court of Thorns and Roses is one I have read, but I'm going to see Sarah next week so this is getting signed and added to the rest of my signed books.
When Limits, Ties, and Drift arrived you have no idea how happy and grateful I was. The amazing Steph sent these to me after I was unable to pick up the rest of the books due to them being republished with a publishing house. I now have the complete set (again) and I can't wait to re-read this entire series.

[Bookmark and tattoo for pre-ordering ACOTAR]
[Swag won from Crownovers Crowd on facebook]

Highlights from the blog
  • It's your last chance to vote for your favourite cover of The Girl at Midnight with this weeks Book Wars
  • I took part in the blog tour for Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson, make sure to stop by and read the Q&A and enter my giveaway.
  • See what I thought about the fourth book in the Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper series with my review of Terminal.
  • See what I am Waiting on Wednesday for this week.
  • See what books I read but didn't review with my Books of Note feature

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully diverse collection of books. The swag is nice too. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...