Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Sunday Post (22)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review

In Another Life by Laura Jarratt from publisher [unsolicited]
Nest by Esther Ehrlich from publisher

Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson audiobook for review

In another life was sent from the publishers, I have read one of Laura's other books and really liked it. I like the synopsis to this one and I hope to read it soon. Nest is the second copy of the book I have received, but this one is a finished copy.
Renegade is an audiobook that I received off the author. I have already made a start on this one and I am loving it just as much as the previous audiobook.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Salt &Stone by Victoria Scott purchased by myself

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines audiobook purchased by myself

After finishing Fire & Flood I HAD to pick up a copy of Salt & Stone, I can't wait to make a start on this one. Forever Too Far is an audiobook purchase with my credit. I have already read this book, but I have a few of the others on audio so picked this one up to add to the collection.

Highlights from the blog

Tuesday: I posted an early review for Remix by Non Pratt. I LOVED this book so much, it was everything I expected from Non.
Wednesday: I'm waiting on We Own the Night for my Waiting on Wednesday. Take a look an see why.
Wednesday: I posted a mini review for Falling Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano. See what liked about this one.
Thursday: Ice Kissed is the second book in the Kanin Chronicles. I loved this one so much more than the previous book, and I can't wait for the net installment,


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. So many excellent books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...