Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Blogoversary Quiz: Name the Character

Todays Blogoversary Quiz for you is to guess the characters from the descriptions. If it helps I have read all of these books and loved them all. They have all been published in the last few years, especially during my blogging years. Good luck!!!!!!

  1. I am a One. I have an ability to float but not fly. I need another person to become a Two.

  2. I am a Mara, my boyfriend is a banshee. I have been sent from school to school and live with foster parents who aren't really interesting in my comings and goings.

  3. I have an ability to use power words, and I am in a relationship with a werelion. I have a very big sword, and a dog that can change size.

  4. I am a human but my ancestry is steeped in a history of tea parties, rabbits, and Queens. My heart was literally torn between the human and magical world, between my skater boy and my morphling.

  5. I am a character that likes carving pumpkins, and eating Basagna. I am the legal guardian of my brother and unknowingly once went on a date with my teacher, who also lived across the road from me.

  6. I am named after a nymph from mythology with a brother who was similarly names. All I have left of my brother is a 1965 corvette. I am scarred from the past, both physically and mentally. I fell in love with the bad boy that everyone told me to avoid.

The rafflecopter form will be linked to all the quizzes over the week, so make sure you fill in the answers in the correct boxes.
This is an international giveaway to win £10 for The Book Depository if it ships to you. No pre-orders and please remember to make sure you follow my giveaway policies

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...