Tuesday, 2 June 2015

The Reading Queue: June


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Lottery Boy by Michael Byrne [DNF]
Gypsy Girl by Kathryn James [review]
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige [review]
Mother of Eden by Chris Beckett [currently reading]

Electronic Review Books
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey [review]
The It Girl by Katy Birchall [review]
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking [review]
The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
Terminal by J.L. Bryan [revew]
Dark Vision by Debbie Johnson [DNF]

Girl Underwater by Claire Kells [review]
The Novice by Taran Matharu [DNF]
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
Uprooted by Naomi Novik

I also managed to read the following books....
A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas [review]
When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines [review]
Unrequited by Jen Frederick [review]
Things I've Said to My Children [review to come]
Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout [review]
Falling Deep by Diana Gardin [review]

The Offering by Kimberly Derting [review]
Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano [review]
Remix by Non Pratt [review]
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott [review]
Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson [review]

I didn't manage to read four of my books this month, but I think I thought I could do it all and really misjudged my reading ability. I also got over confident with being off work for the week. I did manage to tackle books from my TBR pile, which is always a good thing.

Now lets take a look at what I plan to read this month...

Physical Books
Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger
Conversion by Katherine Howe
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Nest by Esther Ehrlich

Electronic Review Books
This is Not a Love Story by Keren David
The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Rebel Ink by Laura Wright
The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi

I am WAAAAY behind on my review books from NetGalley, the above are just the ones published in May. I need to get my butt into gear and get these read so that I can tackle my June review books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...