Sunday, 7 June 2015

The Sunday Post (23)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Leading Lines by Chantel Guertin from NetGalley
The Baby by Lisa Drakeford from publisher
Armada by Ernest Cline from NetGalley
Subway Love by Nora Raleigh Baskin from publisher


[Golden Son|Off the Page|Way Down Dark|Reawakened]
[Dreamland|Timebomb|End of Days|Between the Lines|The Shrunken Head|Chapter 5 tote bag]
from the Chapter 5 proof party

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry purchased by myself


[Red|My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend|Perfectly Ella|Night Owls]
[Delete|Hamish & the Worldstoppers|The Potion Diaries|Aliens love Underpants tote bag]
all from Bungle @ Midnight Reads


Travel home sweets & The Wish Dog and Other Stories from Sally @ Midnight Reads


Highlights from the blog
  • After having the book sitting on my shelves for over a year, I finally read Fire & Flood and was surprised by how much I loved it.
  • The It Girl was a laugh out loud read, see what I thought about it here.
  • I posted my Reading Queue for June. See what I read last month and what I plan to read for June.
  • My Waiting on Wednesday this week was Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas....do I really need to say why.
  • Mindwalker was an interesting read for me, see what I thought about it here.
  • See how you can win a years supply of books with Atom.

Around the blogosphere

Entangled Publishing have repackaged one of my favourite series. The Silver Strand series has new covers, new names, and a new pen name. Take a look at the amazing covers here.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! What a book week!
    Tuesday was great and I'm so excited and looking forward to attending more bookish events :)
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I haven't read any of these myself, but there are quite a few that look very interesting. Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Beatrice @ Book for Thought

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...