Sunday, 14 June 2015

The Sunday Post (24)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot from NetGalley
Has to Be Love by Jolene Perry from NetGalley
Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten [finished copy unsolicited]
Awake by Natasha Preston from NetGalley

Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe from publisher
What Milo Saw by Virginia Macgregor from NetGalley

The Princess Diaries has had a cover makeover, so I thought it was time I actually read these books. Has to Be Love is written by one of my favourite authors, and  requested this without thinking I would be approved, and was surprised to get the email a few hours later. Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls is a finished copy of the book sent from the publisher. I have the proof for this so I will be looking for a good home for this one to go to. Awake sounded interesting and was read now for the first few requests.

Concentr8 intrigued me with it's subject matter, especially as I know children who suffer from ADD. What Milo Saw sounds like it could be a great read and I'm interested in seeing what happens within the pages.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Love at Second Sight by Cathy Hopkins

Love at Second Sight has been on my wishlist for a while, so I finally picked this one up.

Highlights from the blog

Monday: It's your last few hours to vote for your favourite cover of Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott with our Book Wars post.
Wednesday: Hide Me is my pick this week for Waiting on Wednesday. Take a look and see why.
Thursday: I challenge you to name the books from the covers with my Blogoversary Giveaway.
Thursday: I posted my review of Mother of Eden, one of my most anticipated books this year.
Friday: The audiobook of Renegade was just as good as the the previous book, see what I thought about the book and the narration with my review.
Saturday: I've scrambled some of my favourite books, can yo guess the names and enter my Blogoversary Giveaway.

Around the blogosphere

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awake is the only book that I'm familiar with in your haul. The cover for Awake is beautiful. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few new titles to me here.
    Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been really interested in awake. Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...