Sunday, 21 June 2015

The Sunday Post (25)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Mercy Thompson: Hopcross Jilly by Patricia Briggs, Rik Hoskin, Tom Garcia from NetGalley
I Knew You were Trouble by Paige Toon from NetGalley
Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld from NetGalley

I attended a blogger event at Walker Books and got the following goodies and books

[Sweets & chocolates, badges, glasses, bookmarks, postcards|Postcards for all the new UK covers for Mortal Instruments|I'll Give You the Sun t-shirt]

Frail Human Heart|City of Bones|The Sky is Everywhere
Nobody Saw No-one|Drop|The Next Together

I love Mercy Thompson so when I saw Hopcross Jilly as a read now I knew I had to get it. I Knew You Were Trouble sounds interesting, but I didn't realise it was the second book in a series. Luckily I have book 1 waiting to be read on my iPad. Zeroes has been on my radar for a while now, and I requested this with no thought that it would be accepted, so when I got the email at dinner time I did a little happy dance in my head.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Stone of Fire by J.F. Penn free on iBooks
Crypt of Bone by J.F. Penn free on iBooks
Heart & Soul by Nicole Williams purchased by myself.


Endgame|The Year of the Rat from Daphne @ Winged Reviews
Paper Towns from Cicely @ Cicely Loves Books

Stone of Fire & Crypt of Blood sound interesting, and were also free, bonus. Heart & Soul is the latest installment in this series, and while I have yet to read Loosers Weepers, I had to pick his one up so I had it ready and waiting.

Highlights from the blog


Around the blogosphere


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. What a week! So much good looking stuff!
    I have a copy of Zeroes if you wanted a physical copy?
    Hope you love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week. I'll have to check out Hopcross Jilly but I want a print copy. Graphic novels and my Kindle don't play well together. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good week for you! I hope you enjoy these books. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...