Sunday, 28 June 2015

The Sunday Post (26)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Led Astray by Kelley Armstrong from NetGalley
Hide Me by Lexi Scott from author
Fire Girl by Matt Ralphs from NetGalley
Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking from NetGalley

Led Astray has been on my wish list for a while, so when I was contacted about reviewing it I said yes, and was even more happier to discover I am auto approved for the publisher, so I didn't have to wait for the reply. Hide Me is from a series I LOVE, its been repacked and revamped, and put out with a publisher with a different name. I was beyond excited to receive a review copy, and I read it over the following two nights. I love this just as much as the original form and can't wait to share my review. Fire Girl sounds interesting and I am curious to see what it is all about. Crystal Kingdom was a request I didn't expect to be approved for, but I am so happy I was and that I don't have to wait forever for the UK copy to become available.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
All Over the Place by Serena Clarke free on amazon

All That Glitters by Holly Smale audiobook

All Over the Place sounds like a promising read, and it was also free, so it made sense to pick it up. All That Glitters is my latest purchase with my audible account. I love the book and have already started listening to this one.

Highlights from the blog
  • Monday: I shared my thoughts about Rolling Dice and why I related to the protagonist so much.
  • Tuesday: I took part in the cover reveal for Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
  • Wednesday: I took part in the cove reveal for The Reeducation Savannah McGuire by Heidi McLaughlin.
  • Thursday: I shared an early review of The Baby by Lisa Drakeford.
  • Friday: I shared my Honourouble Mentions of books I DNF.
  • Friday: I took part in a new feature by Karen of KissinBlueKaren called Beyond the Books. Take a look and see what I collect.

Around the blogosphere


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've not read and of the geek girl books yet, they do look like they are a good read.

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I love Kelley Armstrong and am curious about this book. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books this week. The Geek Girl series is almost to the top of my summer reading list.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/06/28/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-115-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually had a quiet book on the new-arrival front - thankfully as I have a huge TBR pile which is stressing me out!!!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...