Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Crystal Kingdom


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Crystal Kingdom
Author: Amanda Hocking
Publisher: Tor
Expected Publication Date: 14th August 2015 2015

Synopsis from goodreads
Bryn must decide: follow her head or her heart. Thrown into a world of suspense and intrigue, Bryn now has to fight to clear her name. But she's not alone. With help from the Trylle - including Finn Holmes - she's on a quest to discover the truth.

With her life and her world on the line, will Bryn be able to risk it all?

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
Crystal Kingdom is the final book in the Kanin Chronicles and I can't wait to find out what happens. Will Bryn clear her name and get the man? Will Konstantin finally be caught?
The countdown to get this book in my hands is on.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I've read a few books by Amanda Hocking, she's a good author. Never really jumped on the craze though, when she made that million dollar book deal or whatever. But I love the cover for this, maybe I'll get it.

    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...