Beyond the Blog is a weekly meme where I throw out a topic (mostly non-bookish), and you guys blog about it. Come back here and share the link to your blog post, and we all have fun learning about each other.
[Hosted by Karen of KissinBlueKaren]
This week we are talking about my favourite shows.
I go through phases of watching TV shows, sometimes I watch a lot, and other times I don't really watch it much. I found that I mainly follow an actor/actress to whatever they do next if I like them in a show I watch.
- I was obsessed with Roswell when I was younger, which led to me following Katherine Heigl and watching Grey's Anatomy, which I LOVE.
- I enjoy watching Glee, although last season was a bit boring for me, we are currently on the final season here in the UK so I have the torturous wait of having to wait each week for the new show.
- Scorpion is another recent one we have discovered, and we binge watched that in a few weeks. I love the geekyness of it, the cases they solve, and I love Happy.
- The Blacklist is another of my b/f suggestions which we both love. I think we are up to date on this one and impatiently waiting for the next one to come out.
- Saving Hope is another one we watch, I can't really remember if we finished the season or got distracted with this one and started watching another show.
- Unforgettable is another one we watch, although I have no idea of where we are up to on this one.
A few of my favourite shows which have been cancelled are Revolution, Touch, and Believe.
I've lost interest in The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones, although I have been told GOT get's better.
What are your favourite shows?