Thursday, 2 July 2015

Beyond the Books: My Favourite Shows (2)

Beyond the Blog is a weekly meme where I throw out a topic (mostly non-bookish), and you guys blog about it. Come back here and share the link to your blog post, and we all have fun learning about each other.
[Hosted by Karen of KissinBlueKaren]
This week we are talking about my favourite shows.

I go through phases of watching TV shows, sometimes I watch a lot, and other times I don't really watch it much. I found that I mainly follow an actor/actress to whatever they do next if I like them in a show I watch.
  • I was obsessed with Roswell when I was younger, which led to me following Katherine Heigl and watching Grey's Anatomy, which I LOVE.
  • I enjoy watching Glee, although last season was a bit boring for me, we are currently on the final season here in the UK so I have the torturous wait of having to wait each week for the new show.
  • Scorpion is another recent one we have discovered, and we binge watched that in a few weeks. I love the geekyness of it, the cases they solve, and I love Happy.
  • The Blacklist is another of my b/f suggestions which we both love. I think we are up to date on this one and impatiently waiting for the next one to come out.
  • Saving Hope is another one we watch, I can't really remember if we finished the season or got distracted with this one and started watching another show.
  • Unforgettable is another one we watch, although I have no idea of where we are up to on this one.

A few of my favourite shows which have been cancelled are Revolution, Touch, and Believe.

I've lost interest in The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones, although I have been told GOT get's better.

What are your favourite shows?

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, you lost interest in TWD? How did that happen, somewhere with the governor maybe? I was so over him. I am loving the new place they are at. That town and the fact that Morgan, from season 1, is back should make this season really good.
    I haven't watched most of the one's on you list. Unforgettable looks really good.
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This newest season was the one that did it, I just couldn't get back into it at all :(

      Delete
  2. I am stll in season 1 ep 8 in GOT... too much drama on that show but I still love TWD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...