Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Mid Year Update

Its the begining of July, and half way through the year already. I thought I would take this opportunitly to update you all on the progress of a few challenges I am working on and hope it keeps me going, or kicks me in the butt to get into gear.


2015 TBR Challenge

14/10 books
I am impressed with actually going above my 2015 TBR Challenge, this is the one that I never ever complete, but I think starting small helped me a lot. I'll have to see if I can bump up to the next level.


2015 British Books Challenge

31/50 books
This is the first year I have participated in this, and I initially thought I would struggle with this one, but thankfully I have a lot of books by British authors from YALC last year so this is helping get two challenges completed.


Goodreads Challenge

86/200 books
This one I am behind on. Goodreads says I am behind by 12 books, I'm hoping my reading picks up again soon and that I finish this challenge by the end of the year.


What challenges are YOU completing this year? How are you getting on with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...