Reading Habits Tag
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Not really, anywhere that I can get comfy and be able to stay for an hour or two generally works for me.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks. I have a lot of bookmarks so I always have them handy. In emergencies I have been known to use a bus ticket.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I have to finish the chapter before I put a book down. If it looks like I wont fit the next chapter in and I still have a few more minutes of travel or waiting time, then I just leave it and don't attempt to start a new chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I do. Although I am very careful and it's usually only snacks and not meals. However if I lend books out (which is very rare) then the person can't eat or drink around them.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I don't actively have the TV on, but if it's on in the background it's fine. I'm pretty good at shutting the world out to read..
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several at once. I always have a physical book on me if I'm going out the house, except for food shopping. I have an eBook on my iPad which very rarely leaves the house, and I always have an audiobook on the go as well.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Anywhere and everywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head, I never read out loud.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip passages?
I do this very rarely, and mainly if it's a book I have been desperate to read and I need to know what happens in the end. This also helps if it's a travel book, I need to know if it will make me cry or not.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Brand new. I can never break a spine in a book. I actually cry if mine get damaged then replace them straight away.
11. Do you write in your books?
Never, I could never deface a book.
12. What are you currently reading?
Physical Book: Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine. If it's finished then Troll Hunters by Guillermo del Toro and Daniel Kraus.
eBook: Risk Me by Lexi Scott
Audiobook: Partials by Dan Wells
I also open this out to whoever wants to do this tag. If you do leave a link in the comments so I can check out your post.