Wednesday, 1 July 2015

The Reading Queue: July


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Physical Books
Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger [review]
Conversion by Katherine Howe [DNF]
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher [review]
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir [DNF]
Nest by Esther Ehrlich

Electronic Review Books
This is Not a Love Story by Keren David [DNF]
The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge [DNF]
Bomb by Sarah Mussi [DNF]
Uprooted by Naomi Novik [DNF]
Rebel Ink by Laura Wright [.....]
The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi [DNF]

I also read the following books...
The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent [review]
Mercy Thompson: Hopcross Jilly  by Patricia Briggs [review]
Rolling Dice by Beth Reekles [review]
The Baby by Lisa Drakeford [review]
Hide Me by Lexi Scott [review]

I have been in such a reading slump this month and a lot of promising books just didn't interest me at all. I feel like I've picked up a ton of books to read, but haven't really got far with them. I don't know if it's that I am still trying to push myself to read books that don't interest me, or if it's just another slump that I can't get out of.

Now lets take a look at what I plan to read this month...

Physical Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know I have a few review books waiting to be read, and I am so behind on my NetGalley books it's unbelievable. I'm going to take this month to just pick and choose through my books and read whichever takes my fancy. I don't want to commit to reading a set book, to not even pick it up. By relaxing my choice a bit I am hoping to get rid of this reading slump and find my passion again.


Don't forget to leave a link to your own Reading Queue in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...