Sunday, 5 July 2015

The Sunday Post (27)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine from publisher
Hamburgers of Doom by Malcolm Judge from publisher
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness from publisher
Trollhunters by Guillermo del Toro & Daniel Kraus from publisher

Ink and Bone is one I heard about but forgot and a recent email from the author jogged my memory, which prompted me to put a request in, keeping my fingers crossed. I love the cover for this book and hope to start it very soon. Hamburgers of Doom sounds hilarious, and at the time of writing this post I have already made a start on it, and I love the layout of the story. The Rest of Us Just Live Here was one I heard more about at a recent blogger event and could not wait to get my hands on a copy. I actually received Trollhunters last week, but didn't add it into last weeks Sunday Post. I am super excited to read this one.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry freebie
When You're Back by Abbi Glines purchased by myself

I had completely forgotten about Chasing Impossible so it was a very happy surprise to have the email waiting for me. When You're Back has got to be my bargain book of the year so far. I pre-ordered this for 99p last November, and it went on release day sale for £4.99!!!! So the lesson is, if it's an author you like, pre-order as soon as possible.

Highlights from the blog
Around the blogosphere

Parajunkee shares a post about reader issues we all have to deal with.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...