Sunday, 19 July 2015

The Sunday Post (28)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

It's been a quiet few weeks book wise, so this is a combined post for the past two weeks of books.
Risk Me by Lexi for review from NetGalley
Hide Me by Lexi Scott purchased by myself
Book-O-Masks by Donald Lemke & Bob Lentz for review from publisher


It's been quiet on the blog the past few weeks. I've been struggling to read the books I've got for review. I don't know if it's that I'm getting burned out from the constant read-review-read cycle, or that I'm struggling to find a book that will live up to my expectations.
I'm going to try to get back up to speed with my reading, and try to get ahead of myself so I can take a blogging break when I'm off work the end of next month to see if this helps matter.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?


Don't forget to check out my giveaway to win a copy of Courage and Other Demons by Jill Daugherty.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the books you featured, but I hope you enjoy them! I will say that this whole year hasn't been the best for my reading. I don't know if I'm just not in the right mood for the books I'm reading or if I'm picking ones that aren't as good as years past. Who knows?

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking covers on those Lexi Scott books. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...