Friday, 7 August 2015

Cover Reveal: Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

When I fist heard about Rebel of the Sands it was billed as a 'super secret project, who wants to get involved'. Being curious I had to get involved, and if the book is anything to go by the cover, then I can't wait to read it.

As promotion for Rebel of the Sands, the publicist at Faber & Faber sent out little charms to bloggers, attaching a different quote to each one. We also got a sneak peak at the first chapter of the book which was devoured immediately.

When the call came to be part of the cover reveal I said yes, and below I have a truly amazing cover for you.




Look how awesome the cover is, and I have it on good authority that there will be foil and shiny things on the cover itself. So make sure to add this book to your goodreads shelf here, and then keep reading to see an animated version of this amazing cover.


 photo RebelSandsGif_zpswrsxli9a.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...