Sunday, 9 August 2015

No Books Allowed (3)


No Books Allowed is the brain child of Raimy from Readaraptor. It's a way to share with you what I have been doing with my time that has nothing to do with being a blogger, or reading books.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been watching a lot of movies recently, mostly at home with the b/f, but I went to the cinema with my brother to watch Ant-Man.

Jupiter Ascending: I had heard a lot of negative things about this movie, but  thought it was pretty decent.
Into the Woods: I've wanted to see this movie since it was in the cinema, but never got around to watching it. I ended up watching this with the b/f, who took possession of my iPad as he couldn't stand the singing.
The Babadook: This one we didn't expect much from, and while is was an OK movie I wouldn't really say it was scary or one of the best.
Ant-Man: I wasn't expecting too much from this one. This was the brothers choice as we have seen a lot of the latest Marvel movies on release day. I found myself really enjoying this movie more than I expected, and if you ignore the noisy children a few rows in front of us, I had a great time.
RoboCop: I love the old movie so I knew I had to watch this one. I really liked it, but since I can't remember the old one too much I can't really say whether it was similar or more detailed.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: I remember seeing the original move years ago, and I really wanted to see this in the cinema but this was another one I never got around to watching. I really enjoyed this one, my only problem was I could have done with some subtitles when the Apes communicate with each other using sign language.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wayward Pines: this was originally a TV show that didn't really interest me, but as it progressed it got really interesting. I have no idea if a new series has been picked up or if this was a one off.
The Link: While I've been off sick the past few weeks I have finally found a game show I am good at. I am obsessed with The Link, and now that I'm going back into work I have this set on series record. I am also so late to actually finding this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sims Freeplay: I was OBSESSED with the Sims PC game, and I had every game that you could get, I didn't get Sims 3 as it wouldn't work on my PC. I recently found Sims Freeplay for my iPad, and I am addicted to it.


When I've not been busy with the above, now that I am feeling better I have gone on a mad cleaning spree and completely gutted the bedroom in two days.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh not the sims! I don't even want to contemplate how many hours of my life I've wasted away on that game lol, it's so addicting. I warn you now, beware! That's a lot of reading time that game cuts in to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasted hours of my teen life playing these games on my PC, and I avoided them for years and now I back onto them. Thankfully the iPad version is less time consuming, it follows our own day so tasks can take my whole work day to complete.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...