Saturday, 1 August 2015

The Reading Queue: August


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. The Reading Queue has been relocated to Instagram, and you can find the hosts Book Tasty and Books: A true story by clicking the links.

Last month I didn't really have books in mind to read, it was a free for all. So below are the books I managed to read.
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson [review]
When You're Back by Abbi Glines [review]
The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon [review]
Losers Weepers by Nicole Williams [review]
Heart & Soul by Nicole Williams [review]
Jonny Jakes Investigates the Hamburgers of Doom by Malcolm Judge [review]

Armada by Ernest Cline [review]
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine [review]
Book-O-Masks: A Wearable Book by by Donald Lemke & Bob Lentz [review on goodreads]
Night Owls by Jenn Bennett [review to come]
Risk Me by Lexi Scott [review]
The Reeducation of Savannah McGuire by Heidi McLaughlin [review]

H.I.V.E. 2: The Overlord Protocol by Mark Walden [review to come]
I Knew You Were Trouble by Paige Toon [review]
Depth of Field by Chantel Guertin [review to come]
Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews [review to come]

I've had a pretty decent month in regards to book reading, with 7 out of 16 being review books. I think I got the balance just right this month. I do still have a huge pile of review books to get through, but I am finally up to date with my physical review books, and just 1 left from NetGalley.
I've enjoyed my reading this month, I have had a few DNF, but I think I've read quite a mixed genre in the books I have finished.

I have quite a few five star reads this month, Savannah McGuire, Risk Me. Book-o-Masks was a fun read and I managed to rope the help of my niece in that one.


Since The Reading Queue is now on Instagram, to see what I plan to read this month, pop on over and take a look. You can also find others post by following the tag #readingqueue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...