Monday, 31 August 2015

The Reading Queue: September


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking [review]
Fire Girl by Matt Ralphs [DNF]
Own Me by Lexi Scott [review]
Awake by Natasha Preston [DNF]
What Milo Saw by Virginia Macgregor [review]
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon [review]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One by Sarah Crossan [DNF]
Darkmere by Helen Maslin [on hold for now]
Storm Horse by Nick Garlick [review]
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness [review]
Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe [DNF]
I also managed to read...
Echoes by Laura Tisdall [review on goodreads]
Has to Be Love by Jolene Perry [review]
My Kind of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin [review on goodreads]
The Right Moves by Emma Hart [review to come]
When the Stars Align by Jeanette Grey [review]
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith [review on goodreads]

Worth the Risk by Emma Hart [review to come]
Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews [review to come]

I've had plenty of time to read the past month. I was off sick from work for two weeks, then I'm just going into my second week of annual leave from work. I've felt a lot more relaxed and happier with my reading this month, reading review books mixed in with books from my TBR shelf. I've managed to get a lot of reviews and post scheduled for the next few weeks which will hopefully make next month another good reading month.


Since The Reading Queue is now on Instagram, to see what I plan to read this month, pop on over and take a look here and here. You can also find others post by following the tag #readingqueue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...