Sunday, 2 August 2015

The Sunday Post (30)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs from author
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff from publisher
Own Me by Lexi Scott from NetGalley

Another quiet week for me, More Than Fashion is the third book in this series, and I've already read it so expect my review in the next few days. Illuminae is one that I have heard a lot of buzz about, and it thankfully got picked up in the UK. This is a HUGE book but I'm planning on tackling this when I'm on holiday. Own Me is also the third book for the series and  I can't wait to dive back into this world.

Highlights from the blog
  • Monday: My review for Risk Me by Lexi Scott went live. I love this series so much and I'm excited to dive into the next book as soon as possible.
  • Tuesday: This is my second read of The Reeducation of Savannah McGuire, I love getting to read the full book without the cut off point half way in.
  • Wednesday: I asked which you prefer, paper or electronic?
  • Thursday: My review for I Knew You Were Trouble went live today, and I have to say I was left feeling disappointed when I turned the final page.
  • Saturday: I shared my Reading Queue, updating on what books I have read and reviewed last month, and linked to my Reading Queue for August.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Illuminae has a great cover. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...