Sunday, 16 August 2015

The Sunday Post (31)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant from publisher [unsolicited]
Counting Stars by Keris Stainton from NetGalley
Echoes by Laura Tisdall from author
Need by Joelle Charbonneau
The Secret Fire by C.J. Daugherty & Carina Rozenfeld

The Tattooed Heart is the second book in the series. I didn't finish the first book so this one has gone to a good home. Counting Stars is based in my home town, so I'm interesting in seeing what this one is like. Echoes sounds AMAZING, and it has a fantastic cover. I'm reading this one at the moment and so far I'm liking it, Need has been on my radar for ages and this was a read now through the NetGalley email. I can't wait to dive into this one. The Secret Fire sounds great and I'm also looking froward to reading this one.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews purchased by myself
Wicked Embers by Keri Arthur purchased by myself.

After finishing the previous book in this series I had to buy Magic Shifts. I'm off in a week so I can't wait to get this one read. Wicked Embers is a book I have been desperate to read since I finished the previous book. Hopefully this one gets read soon.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Fab looking books this week. I also got Counting Stars :)
    Happy reading!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing books this week. They look fabulous.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...