Sunday, 23 August 2015

The Sunday Post (32)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
All the Rage by Courtney Summers from NetGalley
Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales from NetGalley
Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru by Tera Lynn Childs from NetGalley
Beside Myself by Ann Morgan from NetGalley
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo from publisher & Bungle

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Something Beautiful by Jamie McGuire purchased by myself
Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
My Fate for Yours by Steph Campbell & Jolene Perry free on iBooks
The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris free on Amazon

I think I have a very varied selection of book this week. All the Rage is one I have had my eye on for a while, it's now been picked up in the UK so I grabbed this of NetGalley as soon as I saw it. Tonight the Streets Are Ours is one I have seen a lot on US blogs, so this was another one I had to grab off NetGalley. Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru sounds interesting and I made a request not expecting to get this one. Beside Myself isn't published until next year but is one that has me very interested to see how it all plays out. Six of Crows, this one I ended up with two copies of, and since I could not decide which bookish friend to pass a copy onto, I'm sending it along to a blogger friend.

Something Beautiful was a surprise arrival, I had forgotten that I had this one pre-ordered a while ago. Better When He's Brave is a must read author and book for me, I can't wait to dive into this one. My Fate for Yours was free on iBooks, and I love both of these authors so I'm surprised I haven't got to this one sooner. The Boyfriend Thief is one that has been on my wish list for a while, and I found this one free on Amazon so I knew I had to pick this up too.
Highlights from the blog
  • Monday: Our Book Wars pick this week is Jet by Jay Crownover. We are also holding a giveaway to celebrate Book Wars being two years old.
  • Monday: I took part in the cover reveal for Jay Crownovers new book, Built, check it out and let me know what you think.
  • Tuesday: The Rest of Us Just Live Here is the first book I have read by Patrick Ness, see what I thought about it here.
  • Wednesday: I shared my thoughts on What Milo Saw and tell you why it made me angry and sad.
  • Thursday: I took part in the blog tour for Girls Can't Be Knights with a guest post from the author, Lee French.
  • Thursday: I also took part in a cover reveal for a new collection of short stories by various authors. Check out the cover of One and see which authors are writing.
  • Friday: Have you seen the new covers for the Winterkill series, I took part in the cover reveal for them, and they look amazing.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I liked Tonight the Streets Are Ours when I read it recently. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Six of Crows looks good! I read and reviewed All the Rage, it was really good. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul and I really enjoyed All the Rage and hope you do as well! Enjoy your week Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to All Our Rage! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...