Sunday, 13 September 2015

How Do You Review?


I've seen a lot of different ways that people review books, so I thought I would ask this question to all of you and share how I review books.






For me I have two ways of doing this. I have my trusty pen and note pad. This one gives me the option of writing in the book title and author, with some space for my notes. However, this is my second option that I use, when my phone and iPad is dead.
I use this to take very brief notes, but find as soon as the book is finished I have to transfer my notes into the backbones of a review, making sure I get all the important information down before I forget.








My second way of reviewing is using my iPad or phone to takes notes, using the little note app. I can type away and make complete sentences, paragraphs, and on very rare occasions, a complete review. These notes are then emailed to my blog where I can go into the draft post and add more detail, book information, and schedule it in.

This is the way I write my reviews the most, I find it easier, faster, and I can get down more of my thoughts faster when typing rather than writing.







Leave a comment below and let me know how you write your reviews.

2 comments:

  1. You are so organized! I usually do not take notes during my reading. As soon as I finish reading, I put my thoughts into a review post. Sometimes I sit on my thoughts for a few days before I publish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting - and more organised than I could ever hope to be! But I don't take notes as I'm reading, I always finish a book and take a few days to think about how it made me feel. Then its straight onto the computer because I would make such a mess of a note book, I'm always changing and rewording my sentences. Notes are only for when I can't get to a computer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...