Monday, 7 September 2015

Review: Book-O-Masks: A Wearable Book by Donald Lemke & Bob Lentz


Title: Book-O-Masks: A Wearable Book
Author: Donald Lemke & Bob Lentz
Genre: Children's, Picture Books
Source: Publisher
Publisher: Curious Fox
Publication Date: 10th September 2015
Rating: 4 stars

Tell Me About It
Try on six different masks with this colorful, interactive board book. With fun rhymes and bright illustrations, kids are sure to enjoy reading and wearing this book. Includes die-cut mask holes.


My Thoughts
Book-O-Masks was an unsolicited book, and one that I had not heard of. I quickly read through the pages to see what it was about and I have to admit I thought it was quite cute.

I managed to wrangle my nieces' help in demonstrating the pages for me, and she also had fun, not only being my guinea pig, but also reading it alone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Book-O-Masks was a quick read but one that's sure to entertain. I liked the detail gone into the images, the writing was easy to read, and the masks made it interactive and sparked imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...