Sunday, 20 September 2015

The Sunday Post (34)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher from NetGalley
For the Record by Charlotte Huang from NetGalley
House of Whispers by J.L. Bryan from author
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick from publisher [unsolicited]

Silence is Goldfish is a book I have seen a lot around the blogosphere, and is also written by an author who I like. When I saw it on NetGalley I had to put in a request and I am happy that it was approved. For the Record has been on my wishlist for a while, when I saw it on NetGalley as a read now it was a sign I had to have this one. House of Whispers is the fifth book in the Ellie Jordan series, and I am looking forward to diving into this series again. My Life Next Door is a book I own already as a kindle copy, I had no idea that it had been picked up in the UK for publication next year.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
The Selection by Kiera Cass audiobook
Night Broken by Patricia Briggs audiobook

The Selection was a book purchased with my audible membership. Night Broken was less than half price as I already own the kindle version of this one, this actually cost less than the kindle version.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. I also bought The Selection not too long ago. I hope we both enjoy it!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...