Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Fire Touched


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Fire Touched
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publisher: Orbit
Expected Publication Date: 8th March 2016

Synopsis from goodreads
Mercy Thompson is back, and she'll soon discover that when the fae stalk the human world, it's the children who suffer . . .

Tensions between the fae and humans are coming to a head. And when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they find themselves with something that could be used to make the fae back down and forestall out-and-out war: a human child stolen long ago by the fae.

Defying the most powerful werewolf in the country, the humans and the fae, Mercy, Adam and their pack choose to protect the boy no matter what the cost. But who will protect them from a boy who is fire touched?

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
I need to read this book. I've gone back to listening to these on audio and I have just finished the previous book in this series, and I forgot how much of a cliff hanger it was. I NEED to find out what happens next for Mercy and the Pack.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...