Saturday, 3 October 2015

The Reading Queue: October


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Secret Fire by C.J. Daugherty & Carina Rozenfeld [review]
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff [not yet read]
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo [on hold]


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Counting Stars by Keris Stainton [review]
Monsters by Emerald Fennell [DNF]
Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales [DNF]
Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld [DNF]
One: A Collection of Short Stories [review to come]
Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru [DNF]
Led Astray by Kelley Armstrong [review]
Menagerie by Rachel Vincent [review to come]

I also managed to read the following books too...
Something Beautiful by Jame McGuire [review to come]
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas [review]
Memoirs of a Neurotic Zombie: Escape from Camp by Jeff Norton [review]
Lockdown by Peter Jay Black [review]
When I Was Me by Hilary Freeman [currently reading]

After Iris by Natasha Farrant [review]
Flora in Love by Natasha Farrant [review]
All About Pumpkin by Natasha Farrant [review]

I've struggled a bit to read this month. Some books I have devoured, yet others took me way longer than usual. I'm still behind om my Goodreads challenge by about 25 books!!! I really hope to pick up my speed this month.


Since The Reading Queue is now on Instagram, to see what I plan to read this month, pop on over and take a look here and here. You can also find others post by following the tag #readingqueue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...