Sunday, 18 October 2015

The Sunday Post (37)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Sidekick by Natalie Whipple for review as part of the blog tour
Pierre the Maze Detective: The Search for the Stolen Maze Stone by IC4DESIGN & Hiro Kamigaki from Midas PR
Underwater by Marisa Reichardt from NetGalley
Autumn Thorns by Yasmine Galenorn from NetGalley
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall from NetGalley

I have really enjoy Natalie's previous books, so when I got the email about Sidekick I knew I wanted to join the blog tour for this book. Pierre the Maze Detective is a great book. I have my review for this coming up net week. Underwater sounds interesting, this isn't due for publication till next year so I have a bit of time on this one. Autumn Thorns has me really intrigued, I am hoping to get to this one soon. Signs Point to Yes was a book I wasn't expecting to be approved for as its the USA publisher. But I just got approved yesterday. This sounds like a fun read and I can't wait to start it.

Around the blogosphere
Extra hours this week in work, and my coursework has kicked my butt this week. I have one mention for you today and that is mainly as it arrived in my inbox.
  • Rachel Caine has a kickstarter going for a new novel in the Weather Warden series. This new novel will be called Red Hot Rain, and already it has smashed through several targets, giving the backers so many freebies that can mostly only be received via this campaign. To find out more check the campaign here.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice mixed bag for you this week!
    Hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good haul from NetGalley going there! I went to get my mail yesterday, and I had received Warren the 13th and the All Seeing Eye. It's a middle grade book that's been compared to the Lemony Snicket books, an the illustrations are very Victorian/gothic. It's so cool!
    Sarah @ The Country Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...