Sunday, 25 October 2015

The Sunday Post (38)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

For Review

After hearing so much about colouring books for adults I did not hesitate in accepting Secret Garden Artist's Edition. I've already made a start on one of the pages of this book and it's quite relaxing.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Maggie for Hire by Kate Danley free on amazon
Justice Calling by Annie Bellet free on amazon

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas purchased from audible credit
Fragments by Dan Wells purchased by myself

Maggie for Hire and Justice Calling were freebies from amazon. I found them from recommendations from J. L. Bryan for a Q&A. Crown of Midnight is one I have read, but I really enjoy listening to these too. Fragments is a book I own, but since I'm finding it hard to tackle my TRB I decided an audiobook was the way to go.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. That secret garden pull out and frame book looks great! I have the enchanting forest book by that author, her art is very beautifull. I think I grabbed Justice Calling a while ago as freebie. And I've read fragments, but still haven't finished the series. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time, buy audio for books I own. I love the coloring book Michelle! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...