Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Goldfish


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Goldfish
Author: Nat Luurtsema
Publisher: Walker Books
Expected Publication Date: 2nd June 2016

Synopsis from goodreads
......there is no synopsis on goodreads, bookdepository or amazon yet. There is also no picture.

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book, even if it has no information
I heard about Goldfish at a blogger event. I initially wasn't too impressed with the lack of information we had been given about this book, but as soon as we were told more information I started to warm up to it, putting it down as a possibility.
One the author got up however, it was a completely different opinion. She told us about herself, about the book, and read an excerpt. I am not lying when I say the whole room full of bloggers and vloggers was in stitches laughing.
I NEED to have this book.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...