Sunday, 1 November 2015

No Books Allowed (4)


No Books Allowed is the brain child of Raimy from Readaraptor. It's a way to share with you what I have been doing with my time that has nothing to do with being a blogger, or reading books.
It's been a while since I actually posted one of these so I thought I would catch up with you all and let you know about my non-bookish activities.

I have been spending time watching some new seasons of TV shows, and binge watching others.

American Pickers
This is new to both myself and my b/f. We would occasionally catch a show or two flicking through channels so we decided to binge watch all that we could get on our TV. The new season has just started for us over here in the UK. I love seeing what strange but amazing items that Frank and Mike find in people abandoned buildings. We are shocked by how much property everyone has and that they can have junk 'rusty gold' all over it but somehow end up with a hidden gem.

Supergirl
We just got the  very first episode of Supergirl over here. It seems quite interesting and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

The Arrow & The Flash
I was quite slow to actually watch The Arrow, and I did miss out on the entire first season, and possibly the second too. I love seeing how these shows are crossing over and we can't wait for each new episode to be shown on TV.

The Blacklist
We have just got the new season on TV over here and I love how fast and action packed this season is. I love how this season has started and I'm eager to see where it goes from here.


What non-bookish things have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...