Wednesday, 11 November 2015

The Reading Queue: November


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray [review to come]
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff [DNF]


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
House of Whispers by J.L. Bryan [review]
13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough
Silence if Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher [Sample]
A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter [DNF]
Leading Lines by Chantel Guertin [review]
Cloud 9 by Alex Campbell [DNF]

There were a lot of DNF this month, I found it hard to get into the stories. Illuminae just didn't work for me, I liked the idea behind the story, just not how it was written. A Mad Zombie Party is a series I love, I just couldn't get into this one, I didn't like Frosty or Milla as the protagonists. Cloud 9 was hard for me to get into, I disliked how the characters spoke and could not really get past that issue.

13 Minutes is one I have yet to pick up as it's publication isn't until next year.

I have read a few other book, but between work, my ITC course, and first aid training I lost track of where I was up to :)


Since The Reading Queue is now on Instagram, to see what I plan to read this month, pop on over and take a look here. You can also find others post by following the tag #readingqueue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...