Sunday, 8 November 2015

The Sunday Post (39)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.
New arrivals this week......


In Real Life by Jessica Love from NetGalley
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure from NetGalley
Changers by T. Cooper & Allison Glock-Cooper from NetGalley
The Seventh Bride by T. Kingfisher from NetGalley

The White Rose by Amy Ewing from publisher
Never Evers by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison from publisher

NetGalley has some pretty interesting books, and I couldn't help but request a few. In Real Life sounds interesting, and I am dying to know what else Nick kept hidden. This Raging Light has me intrigued. Changers sounds like it could be a great read, I'd not heard of this but after reading the synopsis I needed to have this. The Seventh Bride is also another I hadn't heard much about. I read the beginning part on amazon and fell in love with the protagonist so I obviously needed to read more.

The White Rose is one I already picked up, so when this turned up from the publisher I was surprised (I thought they had forgotten) I'm interested in seeing where this series goes. Never Evers is one I HAD to read. I loved the previous book by these authors and when I saw this I had to ask for a copy.

Leveled by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
The Game by Terry Schott free on amazon
Third Base by Heidi McLaughlin purchased by myself.

Leveled is a book I have already read, and loved. It definitely took me out of my comfort zone but it was so worth the read. The Game was free on amazon, and it sounds interesting. My copy doesn't have this cover though. Third Base was another obvious buy for me. I love Heidi, and although I have yet to read this one, I'm hoping to tackle it very soon.
Around the blogosphere
  • The cover for The Raven King has been revealed, and now has a set publication date!!!! To find out more visit Maggie's website here
  • Kimberly from Caffeinated Book Reviewer tells us why it's important to have social media share buttons on your blog, and also how to add them.
  • Christina from Christina reads YA makes the bookish rounds with this very imformative post about upcoming releases and bookish news

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...