Sunday, 15 November 2015

The Sunday Post (40)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May from publisher via NetGalley widget
On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis from NetGalley
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton from publisher
Front Lines by Michael Grant from publisher [unsolicited]

I am super excited to have The Vanishing Throne for review. I LOVED The Falconer and can't wait to make a start on this and find out what the hell happened. On the Edge of Gone sounds interesting but also mysterious, I can't wait to read this one. Rebel of the Sands is a book we have been teased about for months. The publisher has kept us all in suspense with this one, and not only can I not wait to start this, I also love my proof copy. Front Lines was an unsolicited book, and although I don't tend to read this genre of books, this does actually interest me.

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher free on Amazon
Living with the Dead by Kelley Armstrong from b/f for my Birthday
All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale purchased by myself
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes purchased by myself

November 9 by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
Confess by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
Mind Games by Jana Oliver purchased by myself

Never Never was free on amazon. I've been waiting to see if this will be released as a whole book, but seeing it free was the incentive I needed to get this. Waking the Witch is one I have already read, but I needed the paperback copy to match my others. Thanks to my handy dandy wishlist my b/f knows what I have to have.
I may have gone on a spending spree with some birthday money. All Wrapped Up has been on my list since I first heard about it, and I initially was going to wait before reading this one, but I opened the book to read the first chapter, and one chapter turned into one book. All In is the third book in the Naturals series, I had no idea this was out and stumbled upon it on another blog, so I had to pick this up and find out what happens. November 9 and Confess have been books I needed to have, so I picked up the kindle copies of these. Mind Games is the latest book in the Demon Trappers series, I am nervous and exited about reading this one.

Around the blogosphere

Jessica from Books: A True Story posts about her reading time and wonders where it all went. She also shares a handy list of novellas that can help bump up your Goodreads reading challenge if you are behind (which I am)

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...