Sunday, 22 November 2015

The Sunday Post (41)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.
New arrivals this week......

Altered by Marnee Blake from NetGalley
Night Study by Maria V. Snyder from NetGalley
Driven by Kelley Armstrong from NetGalley
Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs from NetGalley

More Than Once by Elizabeth Briggs from author
Breaking Sky by Cori McCarthy from NetGalley

Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff purchased
Winter by Marissa Meyer purchased
Seeress of Kell by David Eddings purchased

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld from my friend
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld from my friend
Specials by Scott Westerfeld from my friend
Extras by Scott Westerfeld from my friend

I may have gone click happy on NetGalley this week, but with some very anticipated reads I couldn't help myself. Night Study and Driven are two books that are on the top of my list this week, I may have done my happy dance when I got Night Study. More Than Once is the latest installment in this series, and I am excited to be making a start on this one soon.
Picture Me Gone was a bargain charity shop find at just £1.99, and its also signed!!!! Seeress of Kel is the final book in the series, I just nee to pick up the 4th book and I have my entire set complete again, and ready for a re-read. Winter is one I had to pick up to complete the series, although I still have to actually read them. :)

Around the blogosphere


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...