Sunday, 29 November 2015

The Sunday Post (42)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas with audible credit [audiobook]
Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz purchase by myself [audiobook]
Ellie Jordan Ghost Trapper by J.L. Bryan purchased by myself [audiobook]

Heir of Fire is the third book in the Throne of Glass series, I've read all of these but I am making my way through the audiobooks too. Flex is one I needed to pick up to fill in some blanks from listening to Flux. Ellie Jordan was only a few pounds as I already had the first book for kindle.

It's been quiet on the blog this week thanks to internet problems and a fault in the line. I'm hoping to get seem reviews written and scheduled for next week.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...