Wednesday, 4 November 2015

What's Your Number?



This subject could be misconstrued in so many ways, but since this is a book blog there is only one number I am asking for...

What is the number on your TBR shelf? 

For those not in the know, TBR is your to be read shelf. These are books both physical and electronic that you have waiting to be read, books that have been sitting around for days, weeks, months, even years, that you have yet to pick up. Books you purchased this year, last year, many tears ago. I want to know the dirty details and find out your number.

I am far to lazy to actually separate my list into physical and electronic, so I'm giving you my number as a total, with both piles rolled into one.

My number is.........

751

I'm pretty sure I have a few books to add to that number, and it's a pretty scary number for me. But it's so hard not to buy books, to not add to my collection. It's an addiction that can't be stopped.

So come one, don't be shy, let me know what your number is in the comments below.

6 comments:

  1. My number is 643, give or take. At least half of them are ebooks, so it's not like I'm drowning under piles of hardcovers...I've already accepted that I'll never get around to ALL of them, but they're there whenever I feel like reading them, so that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of mine are ebooks, I really don't know what I would do if they were mostly physical books, i just about fit in the books I have now..

      Delete
  2. Okay so my number is *cough* 2560 *cough*

    That's across print & ebooks but they're all in my house in one format or another which is pretty damn scary! Yet I can't stop myself from buying more O_o

    I definitely have a problem LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm too lazy to add mine all up, I'll just do the TBR of books that I have to read. At the moment it is 6 which is quite low.

    This is a cool concept! Thanks!
    -Kayl @ Kayl's Krazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know mine thanks to obsessively adding them to goodreads :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...