Thursday, 31 December 2015

A Year in Books

I thought that for the end of the year I would look back at all of the books I have read this year and get down some stats. This is the first time I've made an infographic, so apologies for how bad it looks :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For more details check out my year in books on goodreads

I've had a few reading slumps this year, but I have also been more critical and harsh in my reading. If the book didn't grab me I didn't read it. It's also been harder to find a book that really blows me away, a lot of my five star reviews have been books in a series that I already love.

Challenges

Goodreads Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Michelle has
read 0 books toward her goal of 200 books.
hide

I barely made this goal this year. I'm managed to just read 204 books

British Books Challenge

I read 46 books for this, click on the banner to see my list.

2015 TBR Challenge
2015TBR
I beat my first goal for this and upped it. I also beat that one too. I read 43 books. Click on the banner to see the list.


Did you work out what your reading year has been like, leave me a link so I can take a look.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good reading year! Happy 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...