Saturday, 26 December 2015

Product Review: Magnetic Bookmarks from HappyHelloCo

After recently purchaseing some magnetic bookmarks I decided to browse around Instagram and etsy, and I stumbled upon HappyHelloCo. They sell bookmarks from movies, books, plants, animals, and more.
When I saw the Throne of Glass bookmarks I knew I needed to have them, but the minute they go on sale they sell out. No matter how fast I was getting to their store I was never on time.

Thankfully a trip to the doctors meant I had a later lunch and I decided to browse on my phone.....and found the Throne of Glass bookmarks in stock. I have never clicked and typed so fast to make sure my purchase went through before they sold out. A few weeks after purchase my bookmarks arrived.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bookmarks are super cute and match the covers perfectly. They are printed on photo paper and are quite sturdy, with magnets to keep them in place. These are a must buy item for any fan of the series.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to buy the rest of these, I have the Celeana from Heir of Fire & I have the companions but they look sooo good on their books that I think I need them all :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...