Friday, 4 December 2015

The Reading Queue: December


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa [review]
For the Record by Charlotte Huang [DNF]
Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom [review]

I also managed to fit in....
Leveled by Jay Crownover [review]
Secret Garden Artist's Edition by Johanna Basford [review]
All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale [review]
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley [review to come]
Glitches by Marissa Meyer [review]
The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May [review]

Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza [review]
The White Rose by Amy Ewing [review]
Fearless by Rachel Vincent [review]
My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent [review]
Last Request  by Rachel Vincent [review]
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer [review]

This month was a slow month in regards to my reading, and it was only really last week where I picked up a few novellas to help reach my goodreads challenge goal. These reviews are also going to be posted later this month to tide the blog over during Christmas week.


For next months #ReadingQueue I have no idea what I am going to read. I only have one book for December publication so I'm going to tackle some January publications and maybe some more off my TBR pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...