Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Reading Queue: January


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a look and see what I read for last months Reading Queue. Clicking the picture will take you to my review.

Built by Jay Crownover [review to come]
Night Study by Maria V. Snyder [review to come]
Never Evers by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison [review to come]
Changers by T. Cooper [review to come]
Holding out for a Hero by Victoria Van Tiem [review to come]
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare [review to come]

I am really happy with how much I have read this month. Granted, a lot of my books were short stories but I never really found the time to read them before. I've been a lot more relaxed reading wise this month. I was caught up with my review books so I had more freedom to not only read my own TBR books, but also tackle some January publication books. I think my favourite books this month have to be Built and Night Study.

I have yet to really decide what I am reading for next month, I'm still on holiday mode and haven't planned that far ahead. But you can also find others post by following the tag #readingqueue on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...