Sunday, 13 December 2015

The Sunday Post (43)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

Faceless Alyssa B. Sheinmel from publisher
Between Shadows by Chanel Cleeton from author
The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil from NetGalley

Northern Lights by Philip Pullman audiobook for review
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman audiobook for review
The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman audiobook for review
Harry Potter &the Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling audiobook for review

Some exciting reads for me this week. Faceless is one I have had my eye on since I first heard about it, and I am looking forward to reading it. Between Shadows has me intrigued, especially after the brief snippet I read. The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl sounds like a fun, light read and I can't wait to see if I'm right.

There was some confusion over my audible account address (i have it registered under my personal email and not my blog email) Philip Pullman's books I was meant to get in November. After I saw a few other bloggers receiving the credits for Harry Potter I decided to check audible, and found my credits linked to my blog email. I'm nearly finished with my current audio so I hope to start these very soon.

Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews purchased

Only one purchase for me this week as funds are running low. It obviously had to be Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews. I can't wait to dive into this one.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...