Sunday, 20 December 2015

The Sunday Post (44)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

The Glass Castle by Trisha Priebe, Jerry B. Jenkins from NetGalley
Holding out for a Hero by Victoria Van Tiem from NetGalley
Judged by Liz de Jager from NetGalley
The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen by Katherine Howe from publisher

Team Awkward by Katy Birchall from publisher [unsolicited]
13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough from publisher

I am super excited about some of the books I received this week. Judged is the long awaited installment for Liz's series and I can't wait to dive right in. The Glass Castle sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about. Holding Out for a Hero sounds like this is going to be a funny read, I am really excited about this one and I also love it's title. The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen sounds interesting, and possibly spooky. Just the read for me.
Team Awkward was unsolicited, but one I can't wait to read. I really enjoyed the previous book in this series. 13 Minutes sounds mysterious and I'll be starting this one over the next week or two.

Christmas in the Air: A 'Something in the Air' Short Story by Marie Landry free on Smashwords
Let's Hear it for the Boy by Victoria Van Tiem free on wattpad
The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman from friend

Urban Outlaws by Peter Jay Black purchased with credit
Blackout by Peter Jay Black for review
Lockdown by Peter Jay Black for review
Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover purchased

I've already read Christmas in the Air, it was super cute but super short...I need a bigger book. Let's Hear it for the Boy was also super short, but has me wanting to read the next book now. The Invisible Library was off a friend. I like the sound of this one and I'm looking forward to reading it soon. Urban Outlaws audiobooks are a series I love. I picked up the first one myself, but the author sent me codes for the next two books. I am super grateful to him and these are in my audiobook queue. Maybe Not is one I have read, but this was on sale at half price so I picked this one up.

Around the blogosphere
  • Read an excerpt for Kiersten Whites new book, And I Darken, on hypable


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...