Sunday, 27 December 2015

The Sunday Post (45)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer from NetGalley

Untamed by A.G. Howard purchased by myself
My Kind of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin purchased by myself
Otherworld Nights by Kelley Armstrong Christmas present
Otherworld Secrets by Kelley Armstrong Christmas present

Very quiet on the review front, but what an awesome haul of books. Thicker Than Water really has me intrigued, I've also read a few of Brigid's books so I am hoping I'll like this one just as much.
Untamed and My Kind of Forever were purchased from left over money between paydays. I've already read My Kind of Forever when it was published, but having the paperback set complete means I need to re-read these again. Untamed has been on my list since I first heard about it, I LOVE this series and can't wait to dive into this one. Otherworld Nights and Otherworld Secrets were presents off my boyfriend for Christmas. I'm looking forward to reading these soon.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice stack. I love the cover for the new A.G. Howard Book. Hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...