Sunday, 17 January 2016

No Books Allowed (5)


No Books Allowed is the brain child of Raimy from Readaraptor. It's a way to share with you what I have been doing with my time that has nothing to do with being a blogger, or reading books.

It's been a while since I posted with this feature, so I thought I would share what I've been doing recently.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
I have been binge watching this one. I did try to watch this when it first started, but it just didn't catch my attention. Season 3 has just begun over her, and I saw a trailer advertising it at Christmas, which make me rethink my choice and try this one again.
I watched the whole of Season 1 over the course of three nights, and I am about halfway through Season 2 at the moment, work is cutting into my TV time.

I am so glad I gave this series another go and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.


City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills
As well as working full time, I'm also still working towards getting my qualification. A lot of the tasks I have to do for my units are things I can already do confidently, but I have no certificate to prove this. Completing this course means I will have a certificate to say I can do the tasks, and hopefully once i'ts finished I can pick up another course.
Working on this however, eats into my reading time, especially if its something that I don't really know (like spreadsheets and formulas). I have a few units completed already and I am really enjoying doing this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...