Sunday, 10 January 2016

The Sunday Post (47)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

You Were Here by Cori McCarthy from NetGalley
The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever by Jeff Strand from NetGalley
Firstlife by Gena Showalter from NetGalley
When We Collided by Emery Lord from NetGalley

Flirting With Fame by Samantha Joyce from NetGalley
Movers by Meaghan McIsaac

You Were Here only came on my radar when I was posting about another book by this author. I like the plot of this one and I'm looking forward to making a start on it. The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever is one I highlighted a while ago, and the excerpt I've read of it sounds great. I'm hoping this will be just as good as a whole book. Firstlife is by an author who I like, it also sounds really interesting. When We Collided is a book I've had my eye on for a while so when it came up on NetGalley I knew I had to read it.
Flirting With Fame is a request from before Christmas that recently got approved. Movers sounds like a great read and I' really liking the time travel books I've been reading lately.

Harry Potter Colouring Book by Warner Brothers from Lisa
Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot: Beautiful, Calming Pictures to Complete Yourself by Emily Wallis from Lisa
Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs purchased by myself
Night Broken by Patricia Briggs purchased by myself
One Night Stand by J.S. Cooper & Helen Cooper from Romance Read of the Month Club

Harry Potter Colouring Book and Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot: Beautiful, Calming Pictures to Complete Yourself were presents off Lisa for Christmas. Shifting Shadows is a book I needed to add to my collection. Night Broken is a book I own on kindle, but needed the paperback for my collection. These last two books were the last of my Christmas money. One Night Stand was a freebie. To get some freebies yourself follow the link above and enter your email.

I also got a lot of bookish goodies, sweets, and Groot related gifts for birthday and Christmas off my friends. I posted the picture on Instagram here.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...