Sunday, 31 January 2016

The Sunday Post (49)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

New arrivals this week......

Swan Boy by Nikki Sheehan from publisher [One World Publications: 5th May]
Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff from NetGalley [Pushkin Press: 14th Jan]
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan from NetGalley [Clarion Books: 5th April]
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig [unsolicited][Hot Key Books: 3rd March]

Swan Boy sounds really interesting, and I can't wait to make a start on this one. Maresi is one I have heard a lot about and decided to give this a try. Tell the Wind and Fire has been on my wishlist for a while, so when it came up as a read now for the first 500 requests I knew I had to get this one. The Girl from Everywhere was an unsolicited book, and one I had not heard of. But after reading the synopsis I am really intrigued by this one.

Built by Jay Crownover purchased by myself [Harper: 28th January]

I picked up just one book this week. I've already read and reviewed his one, but I needed a copy to add to my shelves.

Around the blogosphere

  • Map of Bones by Francesca Haig cover reveal
  • Google Friend Connect has changed it's sign up options. You now need to have a google related account to follow (like gmail) followers who do not have a google related account are being removed from your numbers. I myself have have lost about 50 followers. If you are a follower then please make sure you register with a google related account, or follow via another subscription service. My right sidebar has several options to chose from.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which of your books I'm more excited about! Enjoy them all :)

    Sugar & Snark - Latest haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Built as well. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...